Dv case after death of husband

DV case was going on against my hisband. the same was decided by the court in my favour, however the order was set aside in appeal filed by husband and order was for a fresh trial. my cross was over and we were about to start the crossing of my husband, however he expired. Now what am i supposed to do. My husband has taken many life insurance policies, however nominee were my in laws and they have clearly denied of giving even a single penny. I am jobless from the lat 6 years and there is no source of income. I have a school going minor child. please suggest. My brother in law is working and earning a good amount. But no one is ready to help me or my son. can i make my father in law or brother in law or mother in law party in dv case. 498A is still pending against my in laws

They can be made party, but non is legally bound to give you any kind of financial support .




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu