Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neil   18 April 2016

Dv case?

Hello, 

My better half has desetred me from past 1 year, now she had filed a DV case ( Sec 12 and 23), she had filed everything false in her complain, my query is for the DV case, whenever DV case judegemnt comes, after that what if she wants to come back to me, should i accept her? why in DV case she had filed for maintence and monthly rent amounting to lacs of rupees, I don't have anything, I am physically handicapped, suffering from rare brain disorder, which got detected after 3 years of marriage, since I am at home acting as a furniture and waiting for the disorder to own me completely, I am ready to go to Jail for whatever time prescribed by the law.

So please tell me what should I do in this case, I cannot write, speech is impaired, please tell me what should I do, 

Thanks in advance,

N.

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     18 April 2016

dont worry the court would look into everything before deciding the maintenance and other things

Born Fighter (xxx)     18 April 2016

Neil, your query is answered by several experts before.

U will not go to JAIL , u have not committed any crime or murdered anyone.

You need to be strong mentally first, please go for psychological counselling........you need to come out of your fear psychosis.........please do not worry. U have a genuine reason in ur favour and let law take its course on merits.

Neil   19 April 2016

Originally posted by : Born Fighter
Neil, your query is answered by several experts before.

U will not go to JAIL , u have not committed any crime or murdered anyone.

You need to be strong mentally first, please go for psychological counselling........you need to come out of your fear psychosis.........please do not worry. U have a genuine reason in ur favour and let law take its course on merits.

Thanks for the reply sir.

If you can please send me link for some posts that will help me to assess my sitution more in depth, hope you understand. I cannot move out of the house, since asking you for this favour.

Thanks in advance,

N,

(Guest)
DV act is pretty stupid. Nothing much comes from it. Hire a lawyer and file a response to her complaint showing proof of of your disability and denying her allegations. Nothing will happen to you but you will have to bear expense of legal fees. Corrupt lawyers make money by advising women to file such cases. It is sad reality of India. Forget this woman and never accept her into your life. Let her bang her head in courts, she will get nothing and will eventually give up.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register