Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Juned A Harrased (Learner)     28 November 2014

Dv call details form service providers airtle for defense

Resepected seneior.

My DV is in Written Statement (Say) stage. I have call recording in defense. My lawyer told me to transcriptt it on paper yourself and bring call details yourself from service providers. I think that how  it is possible. without any court summons how can they provide us. Please tell me its procedure. After filling WS it won't be possible to add about recording. I have to prove that there was a phone connection between my wife and her boyfried. Please tell me about that my thinking is right or not.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Produce call recording in its original format ie phone to the court later on during your evidence.

Now file WS and include each and every detail of the phone conversation like your lawyer has suggested.

Prepare the transcriptt yourself.  And include it as a part of the WS wherein you explain your part of the story in DV case.  No need to contact service provider if you have the recording on phone.  All the best.  Dont worry, follow this and nothing will happen, you will surely come out of the DV case.

Juned A Harrased (Learner)     28 November 2014

very thank helping hand
In my story there are two fact  call recording and call details. Talking to his brother she admitted that her boy friend used to call her. And to prove  that fact of call detail which  are not available. I have no call recording conversation of her with her boy friend. To prove both are calling to each other it is necessary of call details?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 December 2014

If you donot have call recordings it will be difficult for you to prove your case/defense, please don't try the stunt if you do not possess any such details and never proceed with the imaginary details or guessed ideas before the court, it may become fatal to your own challenge.  Follow it up closely through your advocate's advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register