Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Raj   28 November 2017

Dv and maintainance

Hi.. All

i might get DV on me soon by a desserted wife since 2 years.. now wanting to com back , but i am strongly NO, so she might file DV and might ask for maintainance
, She is higly qualified and probably never worked,i am working in orivate firm and drawing sallary of 40k per month,So my questions are below

1. What can i do to reduce maintaiance?
2. Leaving Job is bad idea, but i want to change Job, and i can show i am not working
 or working with less salary in my friends company?
3.Keeping bank ballance will affect me? if in case court asks me to give statement in comming days?
4.if any other tips, because i need to do if anything i suppose to..

Learning

1 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     28 November 2017

Originally posted by : Anand Raj
Hi.. All

i might get DV on me soon by a desserted wife since 2 years.. now wanting to com back , but i am strongly NO, so she might file DV and might ask for maintainance
, She is higly qualified and probably never worked,i am working in orivate firm and drawing sallary of 40k per month,So my questions are below

1. What can i do to reduce maintaiance?
2. Leaving Job is bad idea, but i want to change Job, and i can show i am not working
 or working with less salary in my friends company?
3.Keeping bank ballance will affect me? if in case court asks me to give statement in comming days?
4.if any other tips, because i need to do if anything i suppose to..

Court wil definately order you to produce your salary slip and bank statement.

Better to open a new bank a/c and keep low balance.

Increase your liability but that liability should not be luxury in nature.

like keep proof of medical expense of your parents and make your medical records also. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register