LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naveen (business)     12 November 2014

Dv against wife?

Can men file DV against wife? why not? Wat to do than?

Do you think only women are sufferers of Domestic Violence?

Not at all, in the modern era men are more suffering bcoz of DV created by  wives and her family members, in laws and even mis use this DV act without fear.  Make husband family members life measerable, even they cannot breath properly for years together or till they are alive.

Many laws are made to protect women from any ill treatment is made to her but they started to mis use all the laws and its proved any many cases than also they benefited by alimany granted to them.

No end for such mis use os laws?

Cause of making these laws are not served, what i suggest is all family related laws are made gender neutral,

whoever is sufferer they should be allowed to file any case against either, if they are true.

If any false case is proved:

Divorce should be granted immidiately

No mentenance can be granted

Custody of the child should denied

They should be heavily fined more than lakh rupee with all court fees,

Minimum of 2 year jail should awarded.

I think than only mis use of these laws by women can be stopped...

All men should raise their voice in this regard and send proposals to home minister and law minister,

at the same time the protest should be carried out through the nation.... wat u say?

Ur suggestions are welcomed.....

Learning

4 Replies

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     12 November 2014

Naveen... All you have stated is 100% correct and should be amended. But concerned law makers are either blind about it or yet to experience the pain of these gender biased laws. In short, this is legal terrorism that is happening in broad daylight while everyone is watching. Till this is fixed, we should keep fighting on merits. That is the best we can do now.

naveen (business)     13 November 2014

Hi prasad,

Ya ur right, but how to fight  against gender biased laws and bring neutral laws.

how to stop mis use and save men from unsatisfied angry women?

These r the greedy women and money snacher with out any effort,

they never want any family life but they want the tag of married women, jus for that 

reason they use to marry and spoil someone innocent person.

We all know this truth, Guys please open ur eyes and fight til u get justice....

Karthikeyan (Manager)     13 November 2014

Naveen, yes you are correct. There are some legal way. If you could share your no then i can guide you really if you want.

naveen (business)     14 November 2014

Hi karthikeyan sir,

I would like to know in detail regarding the matter wat i am discussing here.

U can communicate on my no 09886860126.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register