LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hajra banu (house wife)     23 June 2016

Dv act query

I hv filed dv act case against my husband n 2 sister in laws..Interim maintenance of 3500 is allowed on 2/2/2015..Its been more than a year my husband has not paid a single penny....and neither the respondents nor thr counsel attending the court hearings since February last year....10 Fine levy warrants have been issued by the court against him but he is absconding...now suddenly last week ld.counsel for the respondents has filed an IA in the absence of respondents and he has forged the signatures of respondent no 1 day is my husband....i filed an strict objection where my counsel has added a point dat the signature is forged and IA is not maintainable in the absence of respondent......now learned counsel for respondent has filed another IA SEEKING an apology from me n suo moto action against me....but m 100% sure that he has forged the signature even a primary school kid can identify that da signatures of the ld counsel and respondent is same...what action shud i take.....

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     24 June 2016

Go ahed with ur objections by bringing some admitted signatures of ur husband n nail him. U also intiate recovery of arrears defaulted by him n he will go to remand or will pay u d maintenance. Good luck............Cell 91777-22930

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register