LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wakle   18 April 2018

Dv act maintenance as per change in circumstances

hi.my wife file dv act on 28/1/13.Lower court order me 5000pm maintenance.Then Session court order me 24000pm.I did appeal in HC,HC order me 18000pm.But now im not service,loss in bussiness, . i get heart attack 2yrs back. Im not liable now 18000pm to my wife.my wife also file divorce case & asking me for permenant alimony of 30 lacs which one im not able to pay her.my question is 1)may i able to file case to reduce maintenance in dv act?according to which section.2)where to file case ? which type of court? 3) my wife file all cases in her district.in her district no family court. My district have family court. May i able to file case of reduce maintenance in my district family court?

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Wakle
hi.my wife file dv act on 28/1/13.Lower court order me 5000pm maintenance.Then Session court order me 24000pm.I did appeal in HC,HC order me 18000pm.But now im not service,loss in bussiness, . i get heart attack 2yrs back. Im not liable now 18000pm to my wife.my wife also file divorce case & asking me for permenant alimony of 30 lacs which one im not able to pay her.my question is 1)may i able to file case to reduce maintenance in dv act?according to which section.2)where to file case ? which type of court? 3) my wife file all cases in her district.in her district no family court. My district have family court. May i able to file case of reduce maintenance in my district family court?

Just dont bother. Let her do what she wants. Any way you are in loss. Go sit in jal. Khana free,. Doctor free. Library free. TV free. No tention of wife. No tention of paying alimony.

Wife will pay you 3000 per month in turn each month if you sit in jail.

Bribe jail doc into giving report that you need super speciality treatment. if you have insurance claim it.  Go settle in some five star hospital.  Some time hospital, some time jail. Be happy.

Frankly: You should drop idea of fighitng these cases and concentrate on yourself.  Go to Kathmandu.  Settle there. Go china. Settle there. Learn from mallya, modi (nirav) etc.  Life is not here in India. its out there go grab it.

Wakle   19 April 2018

hi, i dont want to go jail.plz answer my question on legal points only.thx

Wakle   19 April 2018

hi, i dont want to go jail.plz answer my question on legal points only.thx

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register