Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhaskar (engineer)     27 November 2014

Duplicate documents submitted n got loan

Dear sir

One fraud fellow have submitted duplicate documents  on one of friend vacant land then got loan amount from bank about 12 lacs on 2012.

day one he did not paid the amount to bank so now back has come for any enquiry on this land then friend came to know that ,there was fraud documents submitted by some one on his land n got amount.

then he met the bank manger and ask his him give the document which has been submitted by fraund but he is not given any copies but he took friends land documents and he verifired some details on line, he said your documents correct .

now please some guide how to deal this and can i file the case on this bank manger and fraud .

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 December 2014

You wait for the bank to initiate recovery action for default in repayment, if you get a notice, you may give a proper reply explaining the fraudulent circumstances which helped the fraudster to avail loan based on the fake documents, if bank is not satisfied, you may resort to proper legal action against bank including an injunction order.

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     03 December 2014

Further to state that initiate criminal proceedings against your friend making bank as the party who availed loan on duplicate documents file an FIR against your friend which will help you once case is initiated by the bank  

bhaskar (engineer)     03 December 2014

Dear sir thanks for your reply, Now friend want to build a house in his land . shall he proceed to go ahead to start construction . or shall we file case on bankers because we came to know bakers send a notice to person who took a loan since he was not paid single amount to bank from 2012 and file move to legal dept of bank. I have doubt on bank manager too. Please guide me Bhaksar.

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     03 December 2014

First clear the dispute then proceed further there is no harm in building house but for pecautionary measure better file FIR first

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register