Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aslamskhan (contractor)     30 September 2013

Dues recovery (salary)

Respected lawyers,

I was employed by a pvt ltd company through consultant offering high post and salary from mar 15th to july,

first 15days days salary was paid on 8th of april.satisfactorily,

next april salary was released on 22nd may and the cheque bounced and then cleared electronically ; thereafter i was offered aletter by G.M that i can continue to service on commission basis.only orallly it was not excepted by me andfrom then hoping that the settlement wpuld be done.by computer email id created terminated and company mobile got disconnected. thereafter i m told i have to solve my issues with the company pending that is only  1 samples each supplied to my known customer whcich is all total around 12 thousand i offered company that they may settle my account by deducting that but all in vain it was learnt that this practice  has been experienced with 2 other persons previously also all together my settlement is 2 month salary which they deny  sometimes by saying u did not sent  report sometimes no attendance.

whereas my duties till they disconnected my mobile as well computer company id.i followed religously.

my total dues only 2 months salary could be settled at half. pls advice.

Aslam.khan.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register