Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vasi (NA)     16 July 2014

Dual empolyment

Hello All,

My Brother joined a Goverment Enterprise ( They are not aware of his previous Employment ) without properly relieving from his previous employer ( IT Firm).Then after some 10 days he went back to IT Firm and got his Reliving Letter by Paying out 2 months Notice Period and stating his Medical Resons for his Resignation.The problem is Joining Date of Government Enterprise is Prior ( about 10 days before) to his reliving Letter Date.Is this considered as Dual Employment????....if so what will be the Consequences??? .....and my another doubt is how will they come to know about my Brother's previous Employment?????

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 July 2014

It cannot be consider dual employement. Govt. agencies will enquire the details of candidates before giving employement in govt. departments.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 July 2014

This will not be termed as dual employment and since he has paid the amount towards the notice period, he will be deemed to have resigned his previous employment on the date of joining new job.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 July 2014

did he earn anything from the said company during the years.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register