Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRABU   20 September 2017

Dual employment,

Dear sir,

In my previous company resigned on 14.12.2016 and i got a offer from new company 13.12.2016 and relieved 30.12.2016.

In my current company given educational proofs and i am completed formalities on 15.12.2016. New company taken as joining date was 15.12.2016. Am also send a mail regarding the joining date to HR Dept. But, HR person told me that,  its not an problem.

PPlease help me for correcting the date of joining. .

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 September 2017

Originally posted by : PRABU
Dear sir,

In my previous company resigned on 14.12.2016 and i got a offer from new company 13.12.2016 and relieved 30.12.2016.

In my current company given educational proofs and i am completed formalities on 15.12.2016. New company taken as joining date was 15.12.2016. Am also send a mail regarding the joining date to HR Dept. But, HR person told me that,  its not an problem.

PPlease help me for correcting the date of joining. .

Telling, told, saying, asking, are all verbal modes and not on written record and difficult to establish.

You may not believe and agree the  said HR person, and submit gentle written reminder narrating your interaction and request to make the correction and give you written commuication confirming correction.

Completed formalities may imply that you have signed some forms to join on agreed date and provided with copies of docs as mentioned by you. Do you copy of signed forms? It should not imply that you have joined on this date.

On strength of which document signed by you or issued to you HR is taking on record the said date?  

Have you signed any joining report in new company? 

If yes, on which date and what is date of joining  mentioned in it? Do you have its copy?

If yes, attach the copies with your written comunications ( by letter thru Reddg. post/personal email/ or if official email forward copies-take printouts).

Upto which date you have marked the attendace in previous company? What is your LWD in previous company? You may mention these also in your representation to HR person in new company and thus build record of your concern on dual employment.

If HR processes your salary from date (wrong date as per your post) it has taken on record, return the same by cheque/bank DD/NEFT etc from your salary a/c and write the reason under proper acknowledgment. Ask and get salary slip that should show the DOJ. If it is wrong then write again and ask to correct.  

You can escalate to good offices of appointing authority, MD if required.

Remain gentle and amiable.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 September 2017

Have you made any wrong statement.

PRABU   21 September 2017

Sir,

I didn't made any wrong statement.  My last working day in previous company 30.12.2016 but in new company issued offer cum appointment letter on 13.12.2016  i am given resignation on 14.12.2016 and i am completed formalities in new company on 15.12.2016.  HR Person taken my joining date was 15.12.2016 and processed the salary from 15.12.2016 thru cheque. 

Now, what's the solution it will effect my future employment also. I am having relieving letter from my previous company. 

Please advice to rectify this error. ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register