Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay_rocker1985 (officere)     02 August 2013

Dual employement (working in private and in government

HI,

I have been selected in central government job. But there is time for my joining. Currently i am working in an Private organization where work load is low. Because of some financial problems i wanted to continue both jobs at a time Private job in night shift and government job in day(general) shift without knowing them for couple of months. Searching on internet i got the information that you cannot do another job when u are employed in government services. my question is that how will the government know that i am working somewhere else?

And what precautions should i take if a wanted to continue both jobs simultaneously?

Should i find another job of night shift where no pf and gratuity deductions are there so i can continue it with government jobs.

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 August 2013

this forum experts do not like to advise ways of comitting misconducts and hiding them?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 August 2013

You should first resign the previuos job with the date earlier to your joining date in Govt.Otherwise It will be a written record for ever & you may face serious problem for job,because you can not work at two places at the same period of time.It may be a case of cheating with the government.In this case you will be punishable as per act & may loose your govt. job.

PANKAJ KUMAR (Student)     03 August 2013

Don't put such questions on the net which may cause yourself trouble. Now the best path is to wrap up one job at the earliest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register