Dual Employment

Hello Kumar Doab I am waiting for the reply

can you please respond

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 March 2018

What is your matter?

Venu Gopal K   02 March 2018

as i have said that i been caught by the MNC company so they have given a show cause letter and i replied back to them with all the points which i dropped PM to you..... The HR and Employee Relations Manager are saying thst Legal Team needs to answer whst legal team will do...... i am still in tension

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 March 2018

Regret your PM could not be opened.

Try by sending from desktop.

Write to LCI admin why PM could not be opened.

Venu Gopal K   02 March 2018

show cause letter is  with the points:

a) Working for the compitetor company on the same platform and technial queries

Ans : its a start up and not registered so, I used to suggest only ideas on how to use  AWS .... which is totally differentt on the project which i work in MNC .... Never shared any of the data to  Start up and neither start up knows what work i do in MNC 

b) working hours are used in MNC for doing the Startup's work:

so I mentioned that  what i work here is more tough and even I don't have time to eat dinner and breakfast some times in work so, it is not possible to do the work of start up in the MNC 

and they asked me why we should not terminate you upon violationg the dual employment policy 

I replied :

I have agreed that suggested startup and which is totally different  .... Now I stopped suggesting them and this is a life lesson for me so please give me a chance my family is dependent on me 

I said

Ashish   18 July 2019

VENUE GOPAL Are You Resolved YOUR PROBLEM?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register