LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddhartha (Senior Engineer)     24 July 2014

Driving school charged money but not giving learner's licens

I have a valid driving license from Andhra Pradesh. I have recently moved to Bangalore and I had to get a driving license for trucks as my work needs it. For the same I have approached a driving school close to my house in Bangalore and had asked for the details. They had told me that I have to get an NOC from Andhra Pradesh for change of address to karnataka to change my exisiting driving license to karnataka and then apply for Learner's license for Truck, learn and then apply for Driving License. 

For the same I have got the NOC, submitted all the documents to the driving school, went along with them to submit my application to the RTO. I have submitted 2 applications. One for change of address where i have given my original driving license issued by AndhraPradesh and another application for Learner's License for heavy vehicle category. i have paid all the fee and answered the oral questions and got my application signed.

To the driving school I have paid 5000 rs. INR for the processing and the driving school guy had told me that i would get my LLR in 4 days and the changed driving license (with Karnataka address) in 20-30 days. Its been 22 days until today and I havent received my LLR yet. Everyday i go to the driving school to hear "tomorrow" from them. The driving school has snot even given me a receipt telling that they would give me the receipt once i get the LLR. Now i am tired of the delay and they are not answering anything. They are not even paying my money back nor getting me the LLR. how do i proceed?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 July 2014

First you take receipt for the payment. Then it can be shown as prove in the consumer forum court. Send a legal notice to them for their reply. You can file a case in consumer forum for damages.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register