LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitika Bhalla   14 May 2018

Drinking in public area

on 1 of may me and my colleague was drinking beer outside the model shop in Gurgaon,
after sometime one policeman came and asks us to come with them,
they takes us to the police station and takes our ID and mobile and asking for bribe,
but we refuses coz we don't have much money at that time,they takes us for the medical examination and told ki blood dene se mna krdena,
and we do the same as they said and signed there,
they after asking the Registration certificate of any vehicle with guaranter For releasing us, they told we'll allow 2 of us to release with only 1 rc, then we called our friend then they leave us,and tell ki ek din court ana pdega bss,
after few days one Head constable called my friend for coming to court and when brother called the same cop he told ki apke bhai ke khilaaf koi case nhi h srff uske friend ko bhej do ,
but after 2 months another cop is calling me and my friend who is the guaranter ki usko bhi bhejo uske khilaaf bhi h,
but my brother refused that at that time your HC is refusing the case against me but suddenly after 2 months u r telling that there is a case,
they have taken 6000rs From my friend at that time
please help me what should i do

Learning

4 Replies

I'm writing in behalf of my friend
he's having the case

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     14 May 2018

Tell your friend when next time cop cal him ask for case no and court details. And tell cop that you sent your lawyer to court.

is that possible suddenly after 2 months case being occurred randomly

Nitika Bhalla   15 May 2018

any one tell me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register