Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narmatha S (Business)     17 July 2012

Drainage water problem

Hi,

In my village there was no ditch for waste water and rain water passing. When we complaint to Town Panchayat chairman he just digged a line in front of few homes and left off. Water is not at all moving and its accumulating in front of my home.

Causing mosquitos production and diseases there.

What is the remedy and whom should be contacted for immediate action...

I sent many mails to collector and cmcell but no response

Learning

16 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     17 July 2012

do it like this.

Attached File : 641992298 the three men.jpg downloaded: 153 times

ya.. Being Indian, we have no other option other than this even though there are many judges, lawyers, sections,amendments,international commissions, tribunals, RTI,Human rights bla bla bla..

Nothing helps pulic!!!!!

BE PROUD TO BE INDIAN

Those three Musketeers are the real Indian Heroes and True Sons of the Soil. Time to think seriously of the systems.

In fact your problem is not a problem at all, but just a man made problem, and who created those problems? Aren't they ashame of themselves to be sitting in their high responsible chairs with such a problem under their very nose? What moral right do they have to be regarded themselves as a responsible Indian?

i am really fed up with the system ... last year they said some road evition is gonna come and they destryoed our front portion of the home... now this ditch problem.. always one or the other.... i don t know wht to do ...

i know thr is right to health .. but under those rights wht to do these ppl?  if anyone helps in this regard will be great!

I can say if any lawyer can solve this issue within a day i bow my head to him and i accept lawyers are more powerful!!

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 July 2012

File a petition about your grievance and claim for damages in Human Rights commission at your local jurisdiction. Online submission of petitions faciity is there.Please checkup

Sorry to say this but not local but even National Human Right Commission is like an old Lion without tooth.

Narmatha S (Business)     19 July 2012

so that means no body is there to help public..??????

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     19 July 2012

No Human Right Commission that depends on Parliament or the Legislatures, but a Human ight Council to act on its own power is what we need.

So what should i do now???????.... My problem may be a small one where i can only close the ditch..

but if we start compromise in everything then what is the need for govt???

i made a online complaint to cmcell... and called them regarding this ... they said it will take 10 days .. let me see wht will happen...........

But i am searching anyone in this world can help INDIA from this worst condition..

Resort to simple and speedy action under section 133 of the CrPc by filling complaint before  your District Magistrate or the Sub Divisional Magistrate. See how they attend  to your complaint. All the best.

is it through a lawyer or any individual directly can approach??

It is both way traffic. You can file a simple complaint or you can engage a lawyer to do the job for you.

May i know which state u r belonging Mr.Assumi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register