Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dipika   20 September 2016

Drafting to remove adverse remark in acr

Respected senior advocates,

I've got a matter to expugne/delete Adverse remark/entries from the Annual Confindential Report (ACR) of the gujarat government servent. Does any one can provide simple drafting format so that i can have a idea to fito draft a writ petition before the hon'ble high court of gujarat.As i am fresh and independent advocate i need some help in drafting the petition....

Thanks in advance

Learning

7 Replies

Rohit Sahu   20 September 2016

If u wish to put it before high court then simply frame your issues and arguments advancing the same. But i will suggest you to put it before central administrative tribunal.

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     21 September 2016

Dear Dipika,

You are appreciated to do practise independantly, but still take help from any senior Advocate for drafting purpose.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 September 2016

Prefer to discuss with a very counsel specializing in service matters.

It is altogether different fileld of law and a few counsels in each city specialize in it.

Usually such matters are referrd to them.

They are very well known.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 September 2016

There is absolutely no need to be in high court as on now and no need to be in touch of very sernior counsel.

prima-facie this forum doe snot supply drafts.

One has to draft the petition to the authroity higher htan reveiwing authrotiy within one month (unless different period prescribed in Gujrat Govt). The same canntobe done without seein all the papers and without meeting you.  The whole circumstances  have to be studies because in Govt sector one has to really work very hard to get adverse report.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 September 2016

"As i am fresh and independent advocate i need some help in drafting the petition."

Prefer to discuss with a very counsel specializing in service matters.

It is altogether different fileld of law and a few counsels in each city specialize in it.

Usually such matters are referrd to them.

They are very well known.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 September 2016

Such like advise is not possible on line as teh ACR is a very serious issue.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 September 2016

Mr. Sudhir Kumar has been posting on such matters.

The querist can benefot from his counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register