LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharad (Proprietor)     19 January 2011

Draft pitition for CIC remanding case to FAA

I wish to file a writ pitition to High Court against the order of CIC who has remanded the file to FAA even though this option was used and only after 55 days time and 3 reminders to FAA for conduction appeal this complaint cum appeal was filed.

I am in Pune. CIC is in Delhi in this case what is the juricdistion? Bombay or Delhi? PA is from Pune office.

Do I have to file this with the help or through Advocate? Or can I file this on the draft given by members?

This is the public service as I have noticed many times SIC or CIC remands case back to FAA even if this option is used. This amounts to be a west of time to applicant and as good as dening justice. A bar to this practice to show so many judgements given is necessory.

Please advice and comment.

Suggest a RTI advocate who can handle this at no cost or very low cost. I can bare actual government fees and filing cost.

Learning

1 Replies

Vibhor Verdhan (Lawyer)     20 January 2011

I need some more clarifications on the issue so to give you most appropriate advice kindly contact me on vibhor_verdhan@yahoo.com; verdhan.solicitor@gmail.com 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register