Or

Simple Regular Application in Divorce Petiiton

And also kindly attach Draft thereof.

Kindly guide

HARIOM

Learning

14 Replies

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     22 April 2017

You may file parawise reply to divorce petition and deny false allegations and claims and charges. You may claim maintainence under sec 24 of hindu marriage act mentioning if you are unemployed and have no source of income and unable to maintain you and child if anymention that and also mention source of income of your husband with supporting proof and claim maintainence as per your case facts.good luck

You may file parawise reply to divorce petition and deny false allegations and claims and charges. You may claim maintainence under sec 24 of hindu marriage act mentioning if you are unemployed and have no source of income and unable to maintain you and child if anymention that and also mention source of income of your husband with supporting proof and claim maintainence as per your case facts.good luck

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 April 2017

Contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer to draft an application u/s 24 HMA 1956 for ad-interim maintenance of the spouse. It differs from case to case and cannot be dictated on this platform.

sai narayana   26 April 2017

It's called Interlocutory application so number would be like this

I.A. xxxx/2017 in <your husband's divorce petition number>

or inbox me with your mail id, i will send you my wife's S24 application (pdf) to you.

Tarachand   01 May 2017

Sirs

Thanks for your guidance

After reading all Replies I understand as under :-

(1)  I must file Reply to Divorce Petition

Simulteneously

(2)  I must file  "Misc. Application in Original Divorce Petition"

and in the above Misc. Application

I can file I. A. (Internal Application) praying  for interim and ad-interim Maintenance

Kindly guide and if possible attach herewith Draft of HMA 24 application

Thanks

HARIOM

sai narayana   01 May 2017

I.A. means Interlocutory Application.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 May 2017

You have been advised by expert advocates properly, you may follow it.

Tarachand   09 May 2017

Sirji,

I have already filed Reply to the Divirce Petition and

Next Date in Divorce Petition is in July

Hence, Now can I file M.A. u/s. 24 of HMA

M.A. No.

in

Divorce Petition No.

Because I need not to wail for July and hence can I file tomorrow M.A. therein as above

regards

HARIOM

sai narayana   09 May 2017

Originally posted by : Tarachand
Sirji,

I have already filed Reply to the Divirce Petition and

Next Date in Divorce Petition is in July

Hence, Now can I file M.A. u/s. 24 of HMA

M.A. No.

in

Divorce Petition No.

Because I need not to wail for July and hence can I file tomorrow M.A. therein as above

regards

HARIOM

copy should be served to opposite party else court wouldn't accept it. So file the petition along with serving a copy to opposite party throug RPAD.

Tarachand   10 May 2017

Thanks sai narayana AND others, too

Regards
HARIOM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register