Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAGNESH (officer account)     05 September 2016

Draft noc as per bank format hdfc for home loan

Dear Expert,

I sold my home but the chariman not ready to give same to same draft noc as per bank's format. chairman ready to give but they want to modify bellow format. on based of that will buyer able to get loan. i have clear title as per lawyer and also no due to society. buyer apply in hdfc. Please review below paragraph for getting noc.

We checked society records and as per society record the said flat are not subject to any encumbrance, charge or liability of any kind whatsoever and that the entire property is free and saleable and that the society has not availed any loan against mortgage/charge on the aforesaid Flat .

We further confirm that we have a clear legal and marketable title to the said property and every part thereof and that all taxes and dues in respect thereof have been paid up to date.

We have no objection to your giving a loan to the said allottee/transferee/proposed transferee and his mortgaging the said flat with you by way of security for repayment.

We have to inform you that the share certificates have not yet been issued/transferred and as soon as they are issued/transferred the share certificates pertaining to the said allottee /transferee /proposed transferee will be forwarded directly to HDFC Ltd.

We undertake that we shall not cancel, re-allot or in any way transfer or do any act whatsoever in respect of the above property, hereafter, without the consent of HDFC.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 September 2016

It is not cleat which is the format of M/s HDFC bank and Society.

The matter is between lender and society.

Try with other banks, if need be.

PRAGNESH (officer account)     05 September 2016

formt is of HDFC but society want to delete paragraph.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 September 2016

The draft of society covers the interst of M/s HDFC bank.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register