Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Smitha S (Advocate)     31 March 2009

Draft legal notice

Hi,

one of our employee sign a bond on a stamp paper for 2 years for working in our company. The condition in the bond is that if he break the bond he has to pay back a training fee  as mentioned in the bond. now he break the bond. kindly  help me to prepare to draft a legal notice against that employee.

Regards

Smitha

Learning

15 Replies

Ashey   01 April 2009

please furnish copy of the bond so that suitable notice can be drafted

monima khan (advocacy)     01 April 2009

hi

ashey is right

u can also search through search engines..........vakilno1.com is also good

Smitha S (Advocate)     02 April 2009

Hello Sir,

Please find the draft bond  attached herewith.

Regards

Smitha

Attached File : 19 draft employment bond.doc downloaded: 1379 times

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     02 April 2009

nitice being drafted

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     02 April 2009

notice being drafted

monima khan (advocacy)     02 April 2009

hi smitha

sorry for delayed answer.............i m sending u drafted legal notice soon.........bear with me

thank you

MONIMA

monima khan (advocacy)     04 April 2009

Hi smitha

Here is the drafted legal notice...........i hope it will help you a bit.........again sorry for delayed answer...............let me further

monima

Attached File : 7 notice to employee for breaking the bond.doc downloaded: 1884 times

Smitha S (Advocate)     08 April 2009

hii,

thank you very much.....

JAYANTA BANERJEE (ADVOCATE )     10 April 2009

THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THE AGREEMENT IS NOT CLEAR. KINDLY CLARIFY IN DETAILS

BHANU RASPUTRA (ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR divyatta.r@gmail.com)     13 April 2009

WHETHER  ANYHONE CAN FORWARD DRAFT NOTICE FOR RECOVERY OF HOSPITAL BILL

Smitha S (Advocate)     18 April 2009

Hello Sir,

I am hereby attaching offer letter which was given to the employee when bond was signed. Kindly go through it and sent me a draft notice. Also I want to know what are the documents we have to consider when we sent a legal notice. Kindly go through the bond and offer letter and inform  wether there is any chance the employee will escape from this legal action.        

Appreciate a  responce

Regards

Smitha                                                                                                                                            

Attached File : 43 offer letter.doc downloaded: 353 times

Raj solanki (Advocate)     17 November 2009

hi friends,

i want to draft a legal notice to an agent who sent to people out of india for job and take huge amount in this regard. it is alos important that when he takes the money he takes signature on the stamp paper and other document to show that this amount has been taken for the purpose of grant parmanent visa for the other country.

please give me copy of notice like this and also intimate me whether the police will take any legal action against this company or not?

with regards

raj kumar

Ajit Pathak (Advocate)     19 December 2009

could u send me a draft of reply against a legal notice of recovery ( commission of a commission agent) and for TDS statement.

Thanks

Ajit

(Guest)
A company has executed an agreement with a lessor for hiring on lease a floor in a building measuring 1500 Sq. feet in Delhi.The lesseee has issued post-dated cheques as per terms of the lease-deed.During joint site inspection, it was noticed that there was an encroachment in a portion of the space to be allotted to the lessee and the lessor has not yet handed over the possession.Can any one suggest a suitable legal notice for the same for breach of the agreement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register