LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sathish (student)     28 October 2013

Dp act 3 and 4 & 498a

I am looking for good justice and advice Please find out the Andhra pradesh rules and tell me I am requesting all the lawyers and I am begging please tell me is it possible to withdraw or close of DP act 3 and 4 & 498A cases in lok adalat or not ? because here no one is giving proper information

1) Is it possible to withdraw or complete close of DP act 3 and 4 & 498A in lok adalat according to andhra pradesh rules?

Learning

5 Replies

Successfully fighting with 498 (MANAGER)     29 October 2013

Dear Sathish,

Yes it is possible to withdrawn 498a,DP3&DP4 Cases through lok adalat.

It got happened in my case.

Normally judge will give 3 months time as a colling period.

sathish (student)     29 October 2013

Why cooling period 3 months we do not want live together. our agreement deed says after withdrawing or close of cases we go for divorce.

With out giving 3 months period is it possible to close or withdraw of DP ACT 3 and & 498A in lok adalat according to andhra pradesh rules?

Successfully fighting with 498 (MANAGER)     29 October 2013

Immediate closing of 498a,DP3&DP4 case varies from judge to judge.

Both of you to convince the judge to close the case at immediately.

sathish (student)     29 October 2013

Thank Q Nadeem Sir,

Is it possible to immediate withdrawal of DP act 3 and 4 & 498A  in LOK ADALAT (WITH OUT GIVING ANY 3 MONTHS PERIOD) because my lawyer once told me it is not possible now he is telling it is possible I can not believe my lawyer that's why I am asking so many times 

Sir if possible what is the procedure to follow in lok adalath ? to close all cases

what both parties have to say in LOK ADALAT to complete immediate close of 498A and DP act 3 & 4 Please sir tell me understand the position

sathish (student)     30 October 2013

I am begging all of you Please give me replay 

Is it possible to immediate withdrawal of DP act 3 and 4 & 498A  in LOK ADALAT (WITH OUT GIVING ANY 3 MONTHS PERIOD) because my lawyer once told me it is not possible now he is telling it is possible I can not believe my lawyer that's why I am asking so many times 

Sir if possible what is the procedure to follow in lok adalath ? to close all cases

what both parties have to say in LOK ADALAT to complete immediate close of 498A and DP act 3 & 4 Please sir tell me understand the position

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register