Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NEW USER DELHI (NA)     24 June 2015

Dowry case against husband

Sir,

My Sister husband has forcefully send her at my home and he left country from his company to out of india after vaccating his rented accomondation. no one from his family has turned up in family and his father given a written reply to the CAW cell that he has nothing to do with his son please don't include in any complain.

Now compaint become FIR and his husband still in out of india... police has sent the notice to the company but company is not taking it seriously saying that we have started procedure to call him. also he has sent an email to police that not send any legal document to my office. sir we have not yet file any DV or maintainnace case. sir please suggest.

have some question:

1) should i wait for his husband to come back india and then hold him to keep his wife along with him?

2) Should i wait for police action in dowry case and later on i can file for maintainance?

3) Can i approch district court or hire advocate for maintainance please suggest.

4) any other suggestions....

please help.

Learning

4 Replies

NEW USER DELHI (NA)     24 June 2015

i got to know he is coming back in this month.. please suggest...

saravanan s (legal advisor)     25 June 2015

yes you can file dv and maintenance case even when the dowry case is pending inveastigation as these are seperate cases.either you can claim maintenance under dv act itself or you can file seperate case for maintenance under 125 crpc

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 June 2015

Slap as many cases as your learned lawyer can advise and proceed to bring the husband to your terms.

Maintenance and shared accommodation are basic needs of lady (your sister), apply straight away.

NEW USER DELHI (NA)     30 June 2015

Sir, my sister husband and his family has applied for anticipatry bail and now caourt has given them 1 month time to appear on hearing as his lawer convey the court that he will back from foriegn till that time.

Sir... Now i have approched the IO to speedup the case then he is telling that case is in court so once he back then things will move one.....

DV and Maintainance case will be file in few days but still police is not doing anything... please suggest.... should we catch that bastered who spoil my sister life and beat up...please suggest... getting frsutrated ....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register