Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhanu (Engineer)     11 February 2014

Dowrry act

HI Experts,

I got engaged in feb 2013, before engagement girl parents told me that girl is educated from English medium and also she has completes her graduation in B.E.D. within 2 days they called us we are living in nagpur(MH) they called us in Bihar for engagement, with in 2 days they called us to bihar next day they saw us the girl, i didn't like much but my mother and father was ready and also i compromise that girl is educated so i beleve that i should go for engagement. next day they done engagement with ring ceremony and varmala.

varmala girls put on me and i also, this all they planned to trap us. is putting varmala on each other will law forcely allow us to do marriage.

but after engagement i found that girl is not studied from english medium and also she has not completed her graduation.

and also she was calling night time to my brother in law daily. i have done my studies from CBSE board and by profession iam engineer and working in MNC in IT.

I feel i cheated by them so. i said to my father told to girl parents that iam not reay to marry their girl.

they are  bihar  Dangerous  type people, my father also didn't enquire before so when my father told  to them they replied to my father you are MAD if you will not marry  to my daughter will put you all in jail.

in between my own sister got died, and after that also they forcely  said you have to marry after 3 months we don't know. we said will not marry to your daughter, thay have capture all videos and photos, in photos girl father has given 51000 in my hand during puja.

after 3 months of my sister death they put the dowrry act against us and they include all of my family members.

they put the case they have given 5L in the form of gift  to my father during engagement  3L  spent on hotel and engagement ceremony.

and on 15th oct my father demanded  20 Lakh for marriage, and my father is demanding 20L , so they don't want to marry.

but on that day and whole month my father was in nagpur, but he mentioned in FIR that my father was in bihar and he went to my father village.

During police investigation my sister and my 2 brother in law names has been removed from case.

and also police find that only 24000 spent in hotel during enagagement.

and also immediator also given his statement that no dowrry demanded girl parents has put all false allegation.

for anticipatery bail we applied in session court. for Quashing of FIR we are going to apply in High court 

with case diary of police investigation.

i written email to bihar SP. that this is false case my father has given his rollcall Detail of Army and my mother was also in nagpur with my father on 15th oct.

so please remove my father and mother name from case after investigation.

what steps we need to take to survive from girl family please suggest us according to our lawyer it is rarely happen in session court that dowrry act cases will get anticipatery bail even police case dairy is in our favour.

in Case diary police is mentioned that no dowrry demanded, anly ue to phone call between myself and girl this engagement is broken.

i don't want to make any relations with their family and even after filling the case they are calling to my relatives and myself putting pressure to do marriage.

my father got interim bail from session court.

anticipatery bail  date is in next month.

please provide your inputs,

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register