Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishnalawyer95@gmail.com   19 February 2019

Doubt reg proprty document verification

Dear Learned Lawyers, 

Can you please clarify the following doubt of mine ? 

i am planning to buy plot in HMDA ( Hyderabad Metro Development Authority ) appoved layout . Basically this land is acquired from formars by the real estate company and DC converted .

While going thru the given documents by the marketing team , i observed all the male members of the farmer family only listed as sellers , so is there any chance that any female members of the same former family came and raise the issue / case on thier share in the property later point of time? how can we avoid such situations.

does HMDA take care of such issues before giving approval ?

please give your valuable suggestion and feedback.

thanks in advance

Regards
krish

Learning

5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     19 February 2019

HMDA never take care of previous documents in deep level.  Individuals who purchased a flat and when going to loan the bank (legal advisors) may object it.  it is better to get a ratification deed be executed by other heirs(female).

krishnalawyer95@gmail.com   19 February 2019

thanks satyanarayana garu for your valuable feedback

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 February 2019

Search and ensure marketable title of the property involved.

1 Like

krishnalawyer95@gmail.com   20 February 2019

thanks Vashista Ji for your valuable feedback on this . could you please give some more insights about this document ( marketable title )

krishnalawyer95@gmail.com   20 February 2019

thanks Vashista Ji for your valuable feedback on this . could you please give some more insights about this document ( marketable title )

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register