LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas   08 January 2016

Double registration of plot

We have a plot in Hyderabad and is double registered When I check the EC of the plot I see the processing/Execution/Registration dates as below

EC1

Registered on Name - Madhavi

(Registration Date) : 17-07-1998

(Execution Date) : 16-07-1998

(Processing Date) : 16-07-1998

EC2

Registered on Name - Laxmi

(Registration Date) : 30-12-1998

(Execution Date) : 15-01-1997

(Processing Date) : 15-01-1997

Based on the above dates in EC1 and EC2 who will be the legal owners for the plot ?

Can you please help me on this

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     08 January 2016

Sir,

Prior in time will have the better title over the property.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     08 January 2016

01) U hv to find the factual position from SR as advised by me earlier on other Legal Forum.

2) First, If clerical/ computer mistake can be rectified thru SR who gets approval from DR and rectify.

3) If intentional u hv to file criminal and civil complaints against the vendor impleading the second buyer.

4) Court has to declare second buyer transaction void declaring title in favor of 1st buyer, a long drawn battle.

5) Number of such cases arose, rampant after real estate boom in AP.

6) Nothing can be done against SR, who need not investigate into the ownership as confirmed by SC.

7) In whose possession the property is now if in the hands of second will certainly be resisted.

8) For single plot with the same area, same boundaries under one survey number, there can only be one EC showing both the registrations may be different beneficiaries.

9) The title to whom will vest is a later question to be examined. If every thing in order the first claimant only gets the title after long battle.

10) Hv u obtained second registration title deed copy.

11) First comply with the step by step procedure stated me on other Legal Forum and ascertain full facts.

12) What is EC1 and EC2? U will find in EC, Executant and Claimant against each Registration.

13) There will be continuity for the same plot with same area, boundaries showing one Registration.

14) If the same plot is showing to have been registered twice or two persons, then first contact Sub-Registrar bring ur observations to his notice and find the factual position.

15) If the details are found to be double registration, obtain certified copy of the other title deed and also latest EC.

m.kameswaran (student)     10 January 2016

Executant names r not mentioned in both ECs. Is there any  conditional aggreement  between claimnant laxmi and executant(  regarding period for registration) .If there is any such period and if such period is over , then it may be sold to madhavi very well.  madhavi is entitled for it. any how u have to go to court for such declaration.

(Guest)
Mail me at.. juristybcreddy@gmail.com or 9959850723

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register