LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharadwaj   27 April 2015

Double registration of land

Hi, we purchased a open plot in a venture and properly registered in 2014. Now when we applied for EC it shows the plot is already registered in 2013 by the venture owners to some others. I questioned the venture owners, they are saying they will cancel the first registration done in the year 2013, so my registration is valid. Is it the right procedure or what shall I do to make my registration valid.

Learning

2 Replies

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     27 April 2015

You first got issued  an advocate notice complaining that the land in question is already registered as per the E.C.and see that the registration is got cancelled within a fortnight otherwise  a cheating case will be instituted against him for double registration.It is apt to inform you that first registration is  always valid.So take immediate action. 

bharadwaj   27 April 2015

Thank you JanakiMohan Rao sir for your quick reply. I have already talked to the venture owner.He gave me two options and asked me to decide the legally valid one so that he will impliment it...

1. He will make the first party to cancel the registration, so the second registration which is mine will be valid. (is it legally valid? If their registration is cancelled am I become the only owner for that plot)

2. Orelse asking first party to transfer the property to on my name through registration. so that i will become the owner of the property.

can you please look in to the two options and suggest me with the best one. so that i should not face any problem in future from the venture owner and first party registred.

Please suggest 

Awaiting for your Valuable rply...

Thank you ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register