LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

john   02 September 2015

Double registration

Hello, This is rajeev(party A). I took a plot of 222 sq.yard, plot no. 22 in puppalaguda in the year-2003 based on the revised layout in 1997 by gram panchayat. After 2 days i came to know that actually owner (party B) of the previous layout and particular plot owner has approched us and said he didnot surrender his plot to the present layout venture owner. i approched the person who had sold the plot to us. The owners of the venture took the orginal documents from the actually owner of the previous layout. The owners of the new venture people given the original document to us not to fear. in 2004 i took the permission from gram panchayat and build a room with electrity and paying the house tax from last 10 years. (Party B) sold the plot in the year 2004 with old layout and old plot no.11 to (party C). (party C) has retiffied the document with plot no.22 after 10 years based on the new layout or present layout. Now i want to build a house so what steps should be taken. shall i fill a complant on him. please suggest me.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register