Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     03 November 2014

Dop&t circulars/oms and implementation

Honored Sir/Madam, This may also be looked into in broad prospective to protect and safe guard FRs given under 309:Hon'red Sir, DoP&T the most beneficial instrument of GOI by which all C.G employees are getting justice. Let the GoI reiterate CIRCULARAS once in three years TO see that the OMs are scrupulously implemented without their own interpretations-EG: THE RAILWAY BOARD RPF REPLY VIDE NO. 2007.SEC.E.RTI.2 , DATED 19.22 SEPT.2008 SHOWED MISINTERPRETATION OF DOPT OM NO. NO.22011.4.98-ESTT.D. DATED 12-10-1998. PRAY FOR PREPARING DPCs EVEN WITH EXTENDED PANELS AS PER THIS OM AND PROTECT FRs 309 AND SAVE THE SENIOR CITIZENS RETIRED AS AD HOC ASCs IN RPF AND LET THEM ALSO GET PENSION AT PAR WITH THEIR JUNIORS.

GRIEVANCE DESCRIPTION CONTENTS. V. SESHADRI, INSPECTOR PROMOTED AND APPOINTED AS AD HOC ASC IN 2002. THE DG, RPF DID NOT HOLD DPCS TILL 2006 . THE RAILWAY BOARD, DG, RPF REPLY VIDE NO. 2007.SEC.E.RTI.2 , DATED 19.22 SEPT.2008 SHOWED MISINTERPRETATION OF THE ORDER OF DOPT OM NO. NO.22011.4.98-ESTT.D. DATED 12-10-1998. WE PRAY FOR PREPARING EXTENDED PANELS AS PER THE SENIORITY LIST OF THE INSPECTORS FROM THE YEAR 1983, DULY BRINGING THE NAMES OF THE SENIORS, NOW RETIRED AD HOC ASCS BY PROPER INTERPOLATION JUST ABOVE TO THEIR JUNIORS NAME, PRAY INTERVENTION AND JUSTICE.

CASE CLOSED: 16 Sep 2014: with the following reply:

Shri V.Seshadri Retd RPF officer was considered for regular promotion to the rank of ASC in Group 'A' Jr.scale along with his juniors through UPSC on 12.05.2009. He was considered by UPSC for the year 2004 and 2005. Since he superannuation on 31.08.2006 his assessment is considered Not necessary in view of the DOPT OM No.35034/7/97 EsttD dated 08.02.2002. Due to different court cases the DPC was delayed and his promotion was not considered in due time. His juniors who were in service at the time of DPC got regular promotion. If he were in service at the time of DPC then his promotion might have been considered.___________________________________________________

NOTE: The Railway Board, the RPF Directorate did not even mentioned/considered about the DoP&T OM No.22011.4.98-ESTT.D. DATED 12-10-1998 which was issued after consultation with the Ministry of Law.

When I am already ASC –Group ’A’ Cadre Post- against clear and existing vacancy right from 2002, how come the UPSC try to consider my name for 2004/2005 year vacancy, and how some other names of other ad hoc ASCs /Inspectors, RPF have come in between and their names come on my way of seniority, as I am already appointed as ASC against clear and existing vacancy of 2002 year after due process and approval of the Ministry of Railways.

WE PRAY FOR PREPARING proper DPC Panels/EXTENDED PANELS as per above OM and I get pension fixation at par with my junior. Kindly intervene and to do justice: KINDLY ADVICE. Submitted please. With kind Regards. Seshadri Vikrala.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register