1. It's great that you have submitted written arguments, which will be on record, if you happen to tackle this case in appeal.
2. Wait patiently until the opposite counsel submits his arguments whether in writing or oral. If it's written one, it would be great, since you would have time up to the next date of hearing and tally your points with the opposite counsel.
3. If he chose to be oral, make notes in writing, ask for another date for rebut.
4. Come with your points (only to rebut what he submitted, try avoiding repeating your own points) in writing or oral.
5. But, please engage an advocate at least now , since oral arguments save the time of the Judge and is more effective.
Good Luck !!!
Total likes : 1 times