Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohan   04 November 2015

Domestic violence incident report clarification.

Hi experts,
I have been falsely acused by Domestic Violence case by my madam. I was reading the list of Domestic Incident Reports where it is mentioned not allowing wife to go to college is DV; and she have written in her petition that she was not allowed to go to college. But the fact is I never wanted her to stop going to college; instead wanted her to change her college and admit her to different college as she wasnt  learning anything in her college...
Will magistrate interpret this as DV?

Learning

5 Replies

Neo   04 November 2015

Dv act has some definition just download it ..is of few pages read it all will clear to you

Rohan   04 November 2015

Rohan   04 November 2015

Originally posted by : Neo
Dv act has some definition just download it ..is of few pages read it all will clear to you

Yes Neo DV act has some definition but as per the incident report (DIR) mentioned not allowing wife to go to college is DV. But my intention was not to stop her going to college but get her admission in different college. So will this result to DV??

(Guest)

DV is a useless law passed by the then UPA govt under renuka choudhary.  It has been done by RC to take revenge on men, her daughter suffered it seems, hence she got the bill passed.  

Your query does not mean DV.  But real DV will occur on you in ensuing years, to prove that you are not guilty it take 6-7 years.  That will be more DV on you than on what you might have done on her in reality.

Better pacify with wife and ask her to take back this minsicule case.  Simply waste of time it be.  No body get anything.

Rohan   05 November 2015

Originally posted by : Gyan Prakash
DV is a useless law passed by the then UPA govt under renuka choudhary.  It has been done by RC to take revenge on men, her daughter suffered it seems, hence she got the bill passed.  

Your query does not mean DV.  But real DV will occur on you in ensuing years, to prove that you are not guilty it take 6-7 years.  That will be more DV on you than on what you might have done on her in reality.

Better pacify with wife and ask her to take back this minsicule case.  Simply waste of time it be.  No body get anything.

Dear Gyan,
To pacify her was the first step already took, but it is of no use. When people see such a huge sum of money before them(20K monthly, 30 Lakh, seperate home and other facility) do you think mere pacifying them will change. Never. These are money minded women.. She stayed for 1 month only and look at her demands.. :P

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register