LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh   04 August 2018

Domestic violence 31

Hello, My wife filled a DV act 31 after I have filled divorce case in family court. 1. Still now I haven't received any petitions for DV case, after seeing in online I came to know that she filled DV against me. 2. So requested my lawyer to put Vakalat for me on DV case and still now opposite party not provided petitions to us, however recently we put an application to get certificate copy of petition, yet to receive. 3. But in court that I see the status of DV 31 case as "EVIDENCE" in online and next hearing coming this month and we didnt receive any petition to my residential address. 4. In mean time in lower court divorce case is going on and she got interim orders for maintenance amount, im ready to pay but in last hearing they didn't come to court to collect maintenance. 5.Is there any way wife can say in DV 31 case in another court that they didn't provided maintenance and get order against me for domestic violence and put me behind bars, why because still I didn't know what they filled in DV case and my lawyer just now applied for certificate copy. 6. We need to immediately reply to case DV 31 or we shall see what is the next step. Please advice me how to proceed with this DV 31 case with above scenario. Thank You.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register