LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sangeetha Iyer (nil)     27 August 2014

Domestic violenc

I 've filed DV case against my husband. It is almost 1and half yrs now. I vent got any maintenance. Now my lawyer is telling that she will file for interim maintenance. For that purpose I need his salary details. He is working in an MNC in Bangalore. As a company policy no company wil disclose the personal details of an individual. I would like to know, how long will the court take to send the order to that particular for getting salary details. Once it is sent, how long it will take? My advocate is telling it may take a year. Please enlighten me on this.

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     27 August 2014

Had you not filed maintenance for yourself u/s 20(d) of dv act , if filed and not getting interim maintenance??????? you can get interim maintenance even if you filed approx salary , request the court u/s 91 crpc to direct the company to bring his service record including salary detail before the court on next hearing you will get the details .

Rajiv Chauhan (Advocate) (Advocate (Shimla) 7833999000)     27 August 2014

well you can apply through RTI, from the income tax department. or at the stage of complainant Witness Cw's) give the list of wintess you want to examine, the court can call the person with his salary details. Even if you have idea about his designation, or rough idea about his monthly salary court may grant you interim maintenance or that ground also.

rebellion (fighting against bias law)     27 August 2014

But what happen when wife gave hypothetical figure (x7) seven times more and asked 75 % of it ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register