Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju (business)     11 February 2016

Domestic adoption from brother's family

Hi,

My brother is having low income and not happy with his family and doesn't care about his wife and his 2 kids. My brother's wife cannot feed 2 children and is ready to give away the youngest child (1 year old girl) to me (39 years) and my wife (36 years). My brother is ready to give away the youngest child as well. My parents, my wife's parents and other close relatives are in favor of this adoption.

The question is about the legal process and act to be followed and how easy or difficult it is to get a court order in favor of this adoption. Can anyone explain it please? How much time this process takes normally?

Best Regards,

Raju

Learning

3 Replies

Thank you for your advice. It is appreciated and noted. I would also appreciate if you could answer the questions. I will have to make a judgement based on all the information that I get about the legal procedures involved, time, the cost and so on....

The question is about the legal process and act to be followed and how easy or difficult it is to get a court order in favor of this adoption. Are there any requirements to get the court order or it is enough if both sides are in agreement? Can anyone explain it in detail please? How much time this process takes normally?

The copied procedure is talking about the relative adoption for NRIs and PIOs. Not for residents of India. What I am looking for is the adoption procedure and details for relative adoption for normal residents of India. Any idea?

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     08 August 2016

If you are a Hindu if datta Homam  infront of which boys biol;ogical parents give the child in adoption and the  childs adoptedparemtss accept the child in adoption  is a valid adoption in Law or in accorsdance with Hindu Adoptions  and MINTENANCE aCT. pRIOE TO ADOPTION YOU'LL'VE TO TAKE THE PERMISSION OF  nATIONAL cOORDINATING gency of your child. The boy would suceed to his adopted paremnts properties as well as his naturalpRENTS PROPERTIES. WITH SAME OBLIGATIONS OF PROHIBITED RELATIONSHIP  MARRIAGE RESTRAINSTS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register