LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     03 August 2016

Does she is entitiled or not

This is Mr.Surendra Reddy from Anakapalli from a Hindu Family.I am having three daughters and one son.All are married.I and my wife had gifted the entire ancestral property to all four children except a house and 5.0 acres of agricultural land which is also the ancestral property.I and my wife had kept only 5.0 acres of agriculture land and a house and remaining property as i said above had been gifted to our four children nearly ten years back.

Recently i.e., three years back my first wife had died.And i went for a second marriage with a woman who's first husband had died and she is having a son born out of the first husband relation.With a request my own son is giving 8000/- ( eight thousand rupees) per month to me for my expenses.

Now my question is , after my death does the remaining 5.0 acres of agricultural land and the house will go to second wife or to my first wife children.Till now i and second wife relation does not lead to any children.

Kindly highlight on this becasue my first son is depositing 8000/- per month into my account for my expenses and i feel it would be justified to give the remaining ancestral property to my first son rather than to the second wife who is not having any children and more over she is very cunning.Does the second wife having no children can claim the 5.0 acres of ancestral property after my death.If so , what i had to do now , shall i give the remaining property also to my own son in the form of gift.Or is there any legal solution for this.

Regards,
Surendra

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 August 2016

Repeated Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Hindu-succession-act-140501.asp

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 August 2016

Why to repeat?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register