LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tarun (student)     15 October 2014

Documents that needs to be checked while purchasing a flat

RESPECTED SIR/ MADAM MY QUERY IS THAT I NEED YOUR URGENT ADVICE ON THE LISTS OF DOCUMENTS THAT NEED TO BE CHECKED WHILE PURCHASING A SOCIETY FLAT IN NOIDA. SINCE NOIDA HAS ONLY LEASEHOLD PROPERTY SO KINDLY TELL ME ABOUT ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS THAT I SHOULD CHECK BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY SELL / PURCHASE PROCESS. I WANT TO PURCHASE A SOCIETY FLAT IN RAIL VIHAR SECTOR 30 NOIDA KINDLY HELP ME WITH THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS THAT I SHOULD CHECK. THANKS

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 October 2014

The following documents  are required before buying the house property from any builder in India.

1. sale deed, 2. mother deed,,3.Building approval plan, 4.commencement certificate ( for under construction property), .5.conversion certificate ( from agriculture land to non-agriculture land),6.Khata certificate and khata extract, 7.Encumbrance certificate, 8. betterment charges receipt, 9.power of attorny, 10. latest tax paid receipt, 11.completion certificate ( for a constructed property), 12.Occupancy certificate ( for constructed property). 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2014

Your anxiety is not knowing the bounds.  Instead of repeating the query in many places many times, it was advised by experts to have a personal consultation with a local lawyer, if you do not want to spend money to get the paid services, you will stand losing and suffer a heavy loss due to online incomplete opinions, choice is yours.

Ngaraj N Nyamati (Advocate)     20 October 2014

Dear Tarun, 

If you want to purchase flat urgently, contact the society and get their booklet contain list of documents and other matter. Generally all the society are preparing a booklet which contents the list of documents and other matters. If you want to purchase go to society and collect the same and visit one of the lawyers with the booklet for scrutiny of papers to get clear of all your doubts for purchasing flat.

Nagaraj N Nyamati Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register