Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kg   10 December 2017

Documents needed

Sirs / Mams

We have taken one job of construction of  half – left Building with authority to collect balance  sale-consideration from the purchasers of  Flats in that building .

Only 10% work was pending and accordingly 10 % sale-consideration was balance.

The ‘Deed of Assignment’ was made between Builder and us  and  we were bound  to complete  the said Job  in three months

But the said job could not be completed in three Months  for Builder’s mistake and hence the Builder orally  told us to  complete the same in further  03 months and he is ready to sign  any documents

Query

So Should  we make fresh  “Deed of Assignment”   or  a simple letter of extension of time period  from builder is sufficient  to do work and to legally collect balance  sale-consideration from the purchasers of  Flats in that building

Guide

HARIOM

Learning

1 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     10 December 2017

I AM A RETIRED JUDGE AND I AM A HEAD NOTER THAT MEANS I HAVE PREPARED HEAD NOTES FOR JUDGMENTS OF 1000'S OF CASES OF VARIOUS HIGH COURTS AND SUPREME COURT. I AM PRESENTLY HEAD NOTER FOR www.scconline.com. WITH MY VAST EXPERIENCE I SAY AS FOLLOWS:

IT NEEDS GUIDANCE OF LOCAL LAWYERS, IF YOU NEED MY SERVICES THEN PLEASE SEND ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS SCANNED TO MY E-MAIL ID kalaskarnetra@gmail.com    IF YOU ARE FROM BENGALURU OR KARNATAKA THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME IN PERSON.

Please Click LIKE button so that I can send final opinion after seeing relevant judgments. I AM RESIDING IN MALLESWARAM, BENGALORE I need some more time to read your case in depth. This is my  preliminary opinion only. Send documents for verification and further suggestions.  am residing at No.74, First Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register