Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

julfiajju   02 July 2015

Docs to check before buying plots in firozabad/aligarh up

Hi Friends,

I am planning to purchase a plot of land in Firozabad/Aligarh. However I am confused by the jargon involved while dealing with developers and agents.

In one case, i met with an agent. the land is dadamayi means no patta land or ancestral land. The agent is saying that since he has paid PLOTTING stamp on its paper, so he has not taken 143 for this and it is not ADA approved. He told me, I could verify the khatauni details on the computer.

In other case, I met with a developer. Per him, he has taken 143 but the plots are not ADA approved. and even in the Registry(bainama), the plot no would not be there.Just the plot size and names of the owners of the adjacent plots would be there including the khet sankhya.

Guys, could you please explain to me (pereferbly in the jargon prevalent in UP) which documents  to check before buying plots in Firozabad/Aligarh UP?

I have below questions?

(1) How can i verify that there is no bearing/loan/dispute on the plot? I understand that For a khet (farm), I can take barahsala (last 12 years details) from the registrar office and check that. But how about checking for the plot?

(2) How to identify that the plot being shown/talked about is the one given in the bainama/registry. Is there any plot no in that? so that actual owner can be identified too?

Waiting for your replies

Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

julfiajju   02 July 2015

(3) Also is it necessary that the plot should be ADA (Aligarh Developpment Authority approved) ? If not is 143 enough for this?

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register