Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dipesh Gupta (Manager)     28 October 2014

Do we have a single law that are with boys?

I am having just a single question in my mind. Do we have any law that support boys? Or we are having all the laws for girls only? Means in just simple way I am asking that the whole society thought boys are bad they just use the girls and through them away, but may I ask who made them like this. If a boy do like this a girl can easily file a case and can make his life hell, but if the same happens to a boy hah not a single law is there to even hear them. Am I thinking is right of we have some law that are available? We can go simply like this, if a girl commit his bf for marriage and had relation (s**u*l) for many years and latter on she dumped him coz of any reason, can the boy go on for a court trial for the bullsh*t that happen with him?

This is just a general discussion and nothing else.

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 October 2014

All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.

Sir I know all are equal in front of law bt can I have a single law in the situation I disclosed here...???
Only a single law that support boy? If a girl say he rape me for this many years on the name of marriage then boy have to suffer but if a boy go on with the same nothing gona happen. Is there any law that helps the boy in the above mentioned situation?

Originally posted by : ramachary64@gmail.com

All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.

Sir I know all are equal in front of law bt can I have a single law in the situation I disclosed here...???
Only a single law that support boy? If a girl say he rape me for this many years on the name of marriage then boy have to suffer but if a boy go on with the same nothing gona happen. Is there any law that helps the boy in the above mentioned situation?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 November 2014

Originally posted by : Dipesh Gupta

I am having just a single question in my mind. Do we have any law that support boys? Or we are having all the laws for girls only? Means in just simple way I am asking that the whole society thought boys are bad they just use the girls and through them away, but may I ask who made them like this. If a boy do like this a girl can easily file a case and can make his life hell, but if the same happens to a boy hah not a single law is there to even hear them. Am I thinking is right of we have some law that are available? We can go simply like this, if a girl commit his bf for marriage and had relation (s**u*l) for many years and latter on she dumped him coz of any reason, can the boy go on for a court trial for the bullsh*t that happen with him?

This is just a general discussion and nothing else.

Thanks

The whole social structure is pro-male.

Yes in taliban rules Afghanistan

see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWsSVkzskos

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register