LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi (kl)     09 July 2014

Do i need noc from state govt

I AM SELECTED  IN CLERICAL GRADE IN STATE GOVT. BUT I HAVE ALSO CLEARED THE WRITTEN TEST FOR CENTRAL GOVT JOB.AS THE JOINING OF CENTRAL GOVT JOB WILL TAKE MORE THAN 6  MONTHS ,I AM ABT TO JOIN STATE JOB TILL I  GET JOINING LETTER FOR CENTRAL JOB.

MY QUESTION ::DO I NEED THE NOC FROM STATE GOVT TO JOIN THE CENTRAL GOVT JOB WHEN I LEAVE STATE JOB TO JOIN CENTER  JOB

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 July 2014

Please ask a friend or relative to  file RTI Application seeking information from PIO of your dept., seeking information as follows:  Format and fee as applicable to your state.  You may also file same application to your proposed  Central employer also.

To State:SPIO

"Please provide the laid down norms as to whether employee in State Govt., has to obtain NOC if he gets appointment in Central Services

TO Central CPIO.

"Please provide the laid down norms as to whether employee in State Govt., has to produce  NOC if he gets appointment in Central Serviecs

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 July 2014

Once you have accepted the assignment of the state government employment and squatted there, subsequently, without getting properly relieved from that office, it will be an illegal act to join the Central government with the employment there.  Therefore, getting a NOC at the time of quitting will be mandatory.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 July 2014

AGREED WITH MR KALAISELVAN

Sajal (Asst. Labour Commissioner)     14 July 2014

Besides making the State Govt aware will help in continuation of service period and pay -scale protection.

bapina sethi (JC)     05 January 2015

I am working in a municipality since 2 years. I have selected in central govt. job. is it compolsury for me to submit NOC at the time of joining? please reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register