Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil   29 June 2015

Divorece

Good Morning..

I am married in 2011 and have no childrens yet. I got married in christianity. Our marriage was love marriage and the marriage was done by mutual undertsanding between me and my wife. We got no supports from my parents and there parents.

All the expenses were beared by me.

I didnt even take a single rupee from my wife side. I have purachesed the gold and all the house belongings with my own money.

My wife is not co-operative and always fights on every small issue. and always threaten to file a complint against me.

Only thing is that I ask questions on her lavish expenses. I am working out of india now in  muscat. She stays in india. I send her 30-35 k and she spends every thinhg in 20 days and again come up with money requirement. I ignore to send and ask for the expenses.

I dont want to continue the relation and looking to file a divorce petition and get rid of this marriage officially by court.

Please guide me the procedure for the divorce. What will happen to me if she files false complaint against me like 498A etc etc.

If i apply for divorce then how much i need to send her for the expenses and how long i neeed to pay.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 June 2015

When discussing what the Bible says about divorce, it is important to keep in mind the words ofMalachi 2:16, “I hate divorce, says the Lord God.” Whatever grounds the Bible possibly gives for divorce, that does not mean God desires a divorce to occur in those instances. Rather than asking “is ______ a grounds for divorce,” often the question should be “is _______ grounds for forgiveness, restoration, and/or counseling?”
So God also not satisfy with divorce. Live smilely.

Anil   29 June 2015

dear Sir, I really accept it but no sir its so difficult to manage.Or I have to kill myself that is only way.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     29 June 2015

i think you can hire a private detective to monitor her activities.i think that might give you some clue as to what she does with the money you are sending..and what causes her to threaten you..since you said this " I have to kill myself that is only way " i am advising you so

Anil   30 June 2015

Saravanan Sir.. Thanks a lot. Sir- Can you please explain me in a brief if she files a false case against me such like 498a etc etc.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     30 June 2015

if she files 498a or any other criminal offence as long as you stay in muskat and doesnt return to india you are safe

Anil   30 June 2015

Sir- What will cost and effect me if I have been called to india on the particular case. Will I be in to deep trouble and loose my job and be in to problems. How to defend the case. Will we be having equall right to fight against the false complaints filed by wife. There parents threatens me to kill. they said that you cannot survive and threat me by saying that they will see my end

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register