LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh mehra (none)     29 September 2016

Divorcing law

can anyone shed light on Nepal Divorce Law............suppose i married in nepal with a nepali girl and registered there as i have citizenship of nepal but not registered in india and i have  money in indian bank and property in india.and not in nepal........suppose my wife (nepali girl) goes for a divorce in nepal........then is there is any chance of losing money and property which i have hidden in indian bank and she does not have the idea of that and my property is of my mother name (widow)........can anyone answer about this in detail in simple language and also please suggest what can i do to prevent losing my money and property

Learning

4 Replies

Rajesh mehra (none)     29 September 2016

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

(Guest)
Once u marry her all property in ur name, ur mom name will go to her. Apply for Indian citizenship for her n then marry her.

Rajesh mehra (none)     30 September 2016

suppose my mom transfer property to brother's name then can we safe our property and if we do not register marriage in india ........does india's property be safe and she is applying for divorce in nepal then does nepal jurisdiction has any right over india

(Guest)

WHy did you marry? to keep transferring property from one to another? Useless fellow.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register