LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrish21   28 March 2017

Divorced by memo of compromise / child custody

Dear sir/mam, I got divorce as on Jan 17/2017 thru memo of compromise, my wife and I filled the same petition where I have stated that I am withdrawing my child custody petition, and my wife withdraw her maintenance (for her and child) petition, it is also mentioned that neither me nor she would interfere in each other life and will restraint from filing any future petition, I am not re married n have decided to remain divorced. Upon enquiry with judge, I pleaded my wife to show my son(4 years now) at least once in a year but she refused, I pleaded her at least once in 5 years she still refused. The hobble judge advised to resolve the issue as of now hence I signed 'this is not pressed' on both the visitation petition and child custody petition, and wife signed to withdraw the maintenance crocodile 125 filed against me, later the judge said that I have all the rights to file an I.A once again for visitation and the judge advised to seek legal help. Now my query is, if I file an I.A asking to show my child once in a month how much should I have to pay for my child, ALSO AM I ELIGIBLE TO GET CHILD CUSTODY IF MY WIFE REMARRIES. As long as my wife doesn't re marry I don't need custody or visitation, the only problem is that I don't want my son to call someone as his father, therefore can I approach the court and file an I.A that my wife should give the custody of child to me once she gets remarried. Note: so far she is not re married but her parents plan is to get her remarried and keep the child with them. Kindly advise as I am depressed and missing my child a lot, it was a battle for 2.5 years and finally I got divorce, I saw my child only once in the court. Thank you very much

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

It is your child, go bring it back. Who is stopping you?  Be a man.  Dont be cry baby.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register