Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     13 December 2013

Divorce when to file ?

Dear Experts,,,

First of all,,, Thanks for your replies...

I got clean chit from women cell under false dowry case, they had finally rejected my wife application because of lots of contradictions in complaint and her statement, actually she want to sue me...from the first day she is saying this. that i have to file a case. But the women cell ladies said her hire a lawyer file a case and then go ahead. but here case will register only after basic investigation of prima facie offence. on the basis of contradict written statements, we are not allowed to file or register the FIR. alternatively you have way of court. actually what i understand in the fight of these two womens that there should be atleast some basis to file a case in court. it is also true offence is cognizable, but it does nt means anywher that someone is blind.

Now what i have to do......shall i file a divorce its already 8 months has been passed as desertion, shall i wait for one year to file a divorce.

or if she will file a dowry case on me directly from court , then my divorce case will be a counter one ?

shall i file first divorce case ? is this will help me ?

Regards

498A = Frauds

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register