Divorce transfer at sc by wife

CASE OF TRANSFER PETITION AT SC FOR DIVORCE FILED BY ME

I have filed divorce petition at my residing state.

498A Wife filed transfer petition at Supreme court and transfer granted to her native state.

Now my strategy is that let it be transferred in her native state and proceedings be started. Suppose I will not attend this case in her native becuse of my office and personal work, then it will be dismissed.

My next move will be : I will again file a divorce petition at my native state stating the change of circumstances reason(REAL ONE as many points are missing in present petition).

Advantage: 1) I will be able to include thesome of the missing grounds and in clude them in new divorce petition.

2) It is really not possible to attend the cases at her place due to many reasons.(Real)

3)If they want to transfer this petition also then they have to shell out their money.

Experts pls guide me as I am totally harassed from other criminal cases which r running there.

TYPO:

1) I will be able to include these important missing grounds in new divorce petition.

Senior Partner

@ Author,

. It will not be dismissed by your non-appearance! Who said so to you ? By vertue of SC Order you have special knowledge of its TP status to jurisdiction court so appearance non appearance is just figment of your advisory mind.
. Infect after due process of concerned Court at her home turf it will be ex-partied against you.
3. Divorce contest in such instances are not like Tom and Jerry story that you don’t attend inspite of SC order of its already got transferred and dream it is dismissed and later you file fresh divorce suit in your home city now. A metro wife will ensure her divorce case proceeds ex party first. Further a metro wife who has money and or support power to approach SC can do wonders to get her case fixed now in her home turfs and you harassed rightly.

4. There is no change of circumstances now. Once you have special knowledge of TP (C) at SC wither you donto contest and let her have her divorce and or delay and contest in her home turf slowely but steadily. Had it been so your side should have filed revision before SC and or should have done contempt to have your voice heard before the then Bench at SC instead of walking out of SC Bench Court.
. Take such TP (C) cases in right spirit and best is to appoint a pleader in her home turf and get it delayed as far as possible and/or slowly contest as per your capacity if you say her divorce case is 'false' and all your reasons are 'true' and fast track your acquatals from so called crl. cases against you.
6. By fast track and or delaying divorce does not help a husband in long run unless your wife is 20 or 21 yrs. old and half of India is just waiting for her to pop her Decree and marry her by way of lottery system......... end of day it is a husband and his aged parents who suffer; lost youth, lost career opportunitites, no-remarriage etc. etc. till then.

Total likes : 2 times

Principal Partner

Dear Mr Jain,

There is slight confusion with regards to your query.

Q. 1: Is it that your Divorce petition is transfered from your native place to her by means of a T.P or she has got her investigations in 498 A   I.P.C been transferred from your state to hers?

Q. 2: What do you want? WHether you want divorce or want to risk your free life and liberty by wilfully evading from the Hon'ble S.C?

Please consult a lawyer in your city and show him/her all documents. It will help you constrctively.

Zaryab Rizvi (Advocate)

www.lczf.in

@Tajobsindia sir,

I think some misinterpretation here-

5. Take such TP (C) cases in right spirit and best is to appoint a pleader in her home turf and get it delayed as far as possible and/or slowly contest as per your capacity if you say her divorce case is 'false' and all your reasons are 'true' and fast track your acquatals from so called crl. cases against you.

The divorce petition was filed by me in my native state and transfer petition by her.

@Rijvi sir,

Q. 1: Is it that your Divorce petition is transfered from your native place to her by means of a T.P or she has got her investigations in 498 A   I.P.C been transferred from your state to hers?

ANS: Divorce petition is transfered from my native place to her by means of SC TP

Q. 2: What do you want? WHether you want divorce or want to risk your free life and liberty by wilfully evading from the Hon'ble S.C?

ANS: I want divorce with risk free court proceedings. 

Worker

@ the author, 

expecting risk free dirovce from false 498a wife = Day Dream !!

Tajobsindia has provided the best answer. The wife wants to contest ur divorce petition, thats why she got it transferred. Dont underestimate a woman who has already filed 498a and also approached SC.

Total likes : 1 times

POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE

Your opponent is on offensive so  do not expect DIVORCE to be easy.

Once initial shock of various actions against you is diminished , you  must prepare your defense to exhaust the opponent.

Time is biggest leveler.Memory of witnesses will fade, interest of opponent will also fizzle so it will be sure, simple to come out of your present turmoil. That is what happens in many cases.

If you feel after divorce you can get any other to bat with you, it will be nightmare or you will have to make many many compromises.

You opponent is aware of your dilemma and also can not resettle so terms of DIVORCE or MCD will be most demanding.

If you can come in terms with these hard facts staring at you than only there will be light at the end of tunnel.

Total likes : 1 times

Dear Experts,

Divorce is filed by me and transferred to her native state. wat Tajobsir had answered is considering the divorce is filed by her!!!

I think review of expert opinion required here!

Worker

if u desire so & have valid grounds, u can file amendment application.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu