LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Carlisle Collins (Samaritan)     04 October 2011

Divorce tactics for men - must read!

I came across a book I had read a looong time ago: It’s no secret that divorce litigation is unfairly stacked against the man. Why? Because we have been cursed with a p*n*s! And Divorce is all about sneaking through your pockets and snipping it off! That is my opinion; I’m entitled to it, and many share my view! Anyway, this book was a God-sent blessing to me: it helped protect my valuables so I’d call it a “Survival Guide” for men in acrimonious relationships contemplating divorce from greedy, conniving women (are there any other kind left?).

Screw the Bitch : Divorce Tactics for Men [Paperback] - by

Dick Hart (Author).

Paperback: 186 pages

Publisher: Breakout Productions (June 1, 1991)

ISBN-10: 1893626318

ISBN-13: 978-1893626317

Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 5.1 x 1 inches

Shipping Weight: 1 pounds

Learning

4 Replies

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     05 October 2011

May god screw the all  b*tch in ur family...mother,sisters,neice,daughters. May God bless you with that .

(Guest)

well said

Carlisle Collins... this tholiya is wet cold and lazy... lets do a cannibal show... not much difference between marriage and prostitution... legally speaking... why dont they legalise prostitution... atleast we are aware to pay up upfront... not hide under shagging sections...

1 Like

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     05 October 2011

I support legalising prostitution, s*x education, family planning but none of this in ur context. In most part of the world most young be it girl or boy at one particular age wish to set up their family life and wish to live happily thereafter. Many carry on though not happily married. Many live separately on and off but pull on for family / children/ society. Many men / women even if suffere at the hands of their spouse divorce each other quitely. And few others fight. Since a girl leaves her all rights behind from her maternal home, comes to husbands house for love, security,satisfying physical relationship , trust, etc and if she finds breach and to the extent not beareable then what are her options??

Go back as a empty hand begger to her parents home and specially when she brought dowery ( to her level) , her parents spent a lot on barat / marriage/ and she got lies/ adultrous/ impotent/ drunkard/ wife beater/ man with unmanageable anger etcetc ..

She has to claim compansation. I one does not get the required/ promised product or service then one gets compansation. Should a fraud not get punishment ?? Should a extortionist not get jail and 498A does that in that field. And so on.

But like there r many who misuse law in all fields same is here too. There r many crimnal minded in both s*xes. But then u canyt call all wives b*tch or prostitute or compare a holy alliance as anything. else then a sacred to be respected trelation. But sadly some of the man too have also met in their life bad women. My all the sympathy. They must find ways to punish the culprits be the wife or her relatives or her paramour. But do not make your unfortunate alliance as all women or marriage r bad. I want to u to teach her a lesson. There r all type of laws to punish all the culprits. write correct issues and I am sure U will get good suggestins. But take that poison out and use balanced language ( though difficult as some of the men are really facing tough gals and may have been conned ) but that was a bad destiny and by good means ( and not abuses) u will be able to change ur destiny. Try with patience and grace. And also let all of us while trying legal recourse also join some spiritual org and it will keep us sane till our days change.

I regret sincerly if I have hurt any one.

Carlisle Collins (Samaritan)     06 October 2011

Thank you, Sir! I return the same blessings to you and your dear family giftwrapped in imported toilet paper.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register