LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naveen (business)     20 September 2015

Divorce query

Respected experts, I am a govt employee in karnataka. I married in Dec 2013 without taking any dovery. since then my wife lived with me hardly for 4 months. In between once she gone to parental house without my permission and while going took gold about 90gms, and cash of more than 2lakhs. Later instead of returning joined in college as lecturer. Meanwhile I come to know tat she was pregnant, by tat time it was 2 months, I wonder why she has hidden the matter. Later with mediator we brought her back, but she has created physical cruelty, once by hitting my eye, I had undergone treatment for few months, once mixed poison in food nd tried to convince me tat it was done by my relatives, even though none stay with us, I have recording of her voice. again within 2 months she went back without my permission, her parents Rudely behaved and threatened, I informed in the station same. They tried to convince but these people didn't listen and gone from here. Her father demanded 50lakhs to give divorce? Now it's been more than a year passed she didn't return back even after our efforts. Meanwhile she delivered a baby but we ware not informed. They stopped all communications so I have sent legal notice mentioning all important issues. In reply they started doing all wired allegations like I have skin disease, have affairs, throughout nite speak with different ladies, have drinking habits, tried to kill her, beat her, physical cruelty done, demanded money, gold, bungalow, car etc. She is not willing to come nd listen to her mother and relatives, she want to do job and look after her parents, brother nd sisters, she is the eldest. Trying for job by writing so many exam and attending interview but I was never informed. Now I am thinking to apply for divorce, But lawyers r telling tat she will get case transferred to her place and I have to pay maintenance from the day of filing. Than what is the use of filing case if again I am going to suffer with loss of money and running behind them for the case to ther place ? Can't we stop both, and run the case in my working place? As her place is 600km from here, I have life threat from them, all incidents took place here only, all evidences r available here. I won't get too many leaves, Can u provide sc judgment regarding transfer of case cannot be entertained whenever asked by wife. Plz provide ur sincere suggestions. How should I proceed further what r the cases I can file?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register