LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498 A fighter (Advocate)     08 October 2015

Divorce petition by wife

this is the same post of divorce app by wife but by mistake i write here app actually i have to write application or petition by wife some are considering it as mobile app any way sorry for that and i am reposting it again----

in following ptition by wife i need question for cross and citation to win the case please do read and suggest i am fighting against false cases filed by wife and want to win this also as she made a base of cruelty and desertin but in actual she left me and i never even slap her..........

Learning

19 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     08 October 2015

You didn't written what sort of evidences you have to prove your innocence, what she had written in her petition is true or not depends upon the evidences she have, you must prepare your questions to cross which make contradict to her alligations .

(Guest)

It is our experience that hardly any woman will complain against her husband unless she has reasons to do. More so a mother.

This man should examine himself and his conduct where he is lacking instead trying towriggle out of legal action.

It is regretful that even today in India people arestill doing cruelty against women in almost every 3rd home.

Mukesh sharma (job )     08 October 2015

hi you file case in hindu marriage act sec 13 for divorse you also file application in sec 125 to pay money for your baby and your living cost 

@Dr Rajendra K Gupta

i partially disagree with you without knowing the facts or other side of coin you people gave universal statements that  husabnda always do cruely if  you rally a social activits then  you must collect your data and analyse the situation impartially the you will come to know now a days womens are doing cruelty to husband,

i past era also the womens like kakai, manthra , shurpnakha, then in mahabharat lot of example we get so it is not a question what to discuss her theoritiaclly but i had suffered by my wife and i am here for leagal and practical purpose.

and also in every second next home women are doing domestic violence just thank to god that you are safe from their false cases. any way for women side so many legal laws are there cant you admit that at least one law should be there to support mens? if you say yes this means you agree that mens are in most pitiable condition if you say no then you are hardcore feminist and shutting your eyes from the present sceniro i will discuss over this later when my cases get finished and almost from every city and every village i will provide at least one case in which womens are doing violence against men.

cant you see indarani mukherji, type ladies , ladies like Yukta mukhi. are you not reading news how many case you want just tell me the name of one city i will provide you the real fact of women from that city. so not to be biased see both gender with equal and open eye, i am here to seek solution leaga and practical not theoritical if so better come to my place and do negoitation with my wife then you will realise what is correct or who is wrong this is an open challange if I am in fault then whatever you suggest i will do like that,... but if will find not correct the what you will do ?

i just pray to god once you or your son or your grand may get traped in such crule ladies hand then your whole thinking will get changed and at that time you come and say same word then i will appretiate that you have rellly true feeling about ladies..bye

@laxmi kant joshi

sir i read your post regulary and since last six years i really appretiate you point to point replies ,any way wife did not gave any evidenc whatever in the petition posted here is the only documents she have , i have photograps and her audion recording in which she admitting that she deserted me, and photographs shows we are living happily till she left, i have some application give to many officials and to police stations. at that time. i will produce them as evidence also on the basisi of petition only in which she neither mention any date incident of cruelty which i did to her.

when she lived with me at which place and upto what time.

it is totally ambigous that i wonder in 15 places after marriage, it is total lied that i thrown out my daguhter when my wife left me at that time she is of only 25 days , i any incident happen like that she might have get badly hurt so wife have to produce her  medical certificate prescripttion etc...... i also won sec09 in which it was mentioned that husband never did any cruelty it ordered to wife to live with husband.....even i applied for execution she mentioned herself in this petiton then how i deserted to her? how i did cruelty to her?

even i try to bring her back evedenc [1] i filed execution. [2] i visited to her place to bring her back [3] still in counselling i am telling that i am ready to take her back to my home. [4] i wrote many letter to her and return letter are produce in court'

here i need judgemnet related to [1]admissiblity of audio recording.

[2] when there is no cruelty proved by wife the wife divorce petiton is dimissed.

[3] when no desertion by husband wfie divorce petition is dismissed.

[4] wife filed first diovrce petition on same cause of action she file another in same court and she hide this fact then her petition should be dismissed

also i need few question to cross examined her....

thanking you for yours genuine support.

iam not agree with you 

(Guest)

No body is blaming you. The facts you only know. But we still maintain that there has to be some fault at your end also or may be your parents who might be creating nuisance in your absence. It is unthinkable that a woman will needlessly get into wrangle with her husband specially if she is already a mother. Could be any reason- your lack of interest in her, inadequate or missing s*xual relaitonship between couple, money or career problem with you, demanding gifts/dowry, domination by your parents/sister/brother.

So just check up your background peacefully.

No one can agree that some woman without any purpose or cause will go to court and police to damage her own life and home. A second hand wife is always second hand wife. She knows about it. Not easy to resettle for a woman in India.Specially one who is not well off or well established.

If there is incompatibility between you two or she has some past affiliation with some one, better leave her, peacefully and settle all matters.

@ Mukesh sharma

what is my query? what i am asking ?

i think you have not read that/

what you are telling is not related to my query . and what you are not understanding i dont know so better first read , understand and if you have proper reply related to it then only give no theriotical explanations and hypothetical answers please only legal,,, points is appretiable.

thanks

i am not saying you some thing thanks 

Originally posted by : Dr Rajendra K Gupta

No body is blaming you. The facts you only know.

True then how you imagine that she is not at fault.

But we still maintain that there has to be some fault at your end

what is the meaning of some fault please be precise not theortical fault means fault is comeplete not some......

also or may be your parents who might be creating nuisance in your absence.

You are imaginative without knowing anything using the language of might, could should in hindi say kintu, parantu , lekin but in law this is not admisible you have to produce concrete evidences , this the language of NETAS, POETS AND story writer and coward peoples

It is unthinkable that a woman will needlessly get into wrangle with her husband

you are not aware of todays world what is happening around even in past also you go first and collect ample examples then you know what happend with GOSWAMI TULSIDAS,

specially if she is already a mother.

same as above example GANGA MERGED HER SEVEN CHILD, KUNTI ABANDONED KARNA...... NOW a days women left their kids for the sake of their goals, high carrier,  or say mahtavakansha...

Could be any reason- your lack of interest in her,

if husband is possesive to wife then

inadequate or missing s*xual relaitonship between couple,

Husband need more s*x than her then

money or career problem with you,

Both are earning , husband have best salary only husband is earning....

demanding gifts/dowry,

instead of demanding husband is giving to her and her family....

domination by your parents/sister/brother.

no parents/sister/brothr only nuclear family if they are there also then she has to live with husabnd she may demand for seprate home

So just check up your background peacefully.
why dont you go and check the back ground of girls family then come to some fruitful conclusion,

i promise i pay for coming and going fare, lodging and boarding just help me to save my marriage and my family i am inviting you instead of sitting there just come to my place be my elders and sort out my problem. if you have then i send car and deposit as much money as you say... after all if money going to police and court better go to people like who do something to save families,

instead of sitting there and giving coments please come into the filed and with whole experiecne of your life , just put extract of your experience and convince my wife...

remember i dont have any affair till now in my life i never touch other womne , i never taseted a drop of wind, i have five master degree, handsome salary, by caste brahmin no physical disabiltiy whatever you and wife say i do.. its my promise.......
No one can agree that some woman without any purpose or cause will go to court and police to damage her own life and home.

when you come to real facts and situation then you will realise  what is the matter there are lot of old people who are watching TV reading some books and come here to give suggestions please once come to my place and help me then i will know you are really helping men otherwise in india lot of peole who give advise , make concept whatever they feel just like MUH ME AAYA BAK DIYA............ i need active people just think you are doing good for you brother or son.. so come i am ready to pay, i am ready to send you car,,, provide five star lodging and boarding what else you need if fees then give you five time more what you demand even i deposit in your account then you come to me

A second hand wife is always second hand wife.

what about second hand husband for a lady

She knows about it. Not easy to resettle for a woman in India.Specially one who is not well off or well established.

i think some thing bad like that had happend to your daughter/sister or near dear one...

If there is incompatibility between you two or she has some past affiliation with some one, better leave her, peacefully and settle all matters.

You come into field and mediate between us whatever you decide i promise i follow......................

but please dont give hypothetical theoriticla solution be pointed and legar for such solutions and suggestion lot of old people who blow their mouth are found in lakhs to every corner of india............ i am inviting you to settle my problem either on fees or on the basisi of humanity as you are social worker you can understand dont take my words otherwsise theis is leagal forum for suggestion and time pass better go to other platform, i am inviting you to settle my disputer any part of world you are living i am ready to pay.. anytime

(Guest)

My dear young friend. What ever I wrote is not that I indict you with same. No. Based on our long time interaction with disturbed and breakign families , we have just given you an analysis plan with critical parameters that may or may not apply to your case.

You have to sefl analyse. That is best thing to do.

Outsiders cant help much.

Once you analyse the issue , your half battle is won. Rest is positive action at your end. Remember you are man, elder to your wife and head of your nuclear family.You say you work in good position. So take leadership initiative and put your best foot forward. Women are generally emotiuonal, sentimental and fall to rumours and chugli by others. So you have to take the lead. By logic, maturity and humility. To save her, save your family, and retain peace and prosperity for both

We have found some guys i.e girl's relatives, friends ,neighbors provoke her. They also provoke her for legal revenge. But then world is like that today

So your leadership and cold head approach will count a lot.

No point getting angry on us. We dont know you. We have nothing against you or your spouse. It is your issues.

We are only trying to analyse and show possible ways.

Let me also add, nuclear families too are responsible for adultery, fights and legal wrangles between husband and wife as there are no elders to restrain.

It is big social problem.You are not the only one. There are lacs suffering living in those isolated pigeon holes in multi storey towers cut off from world and neighbors,  with only lawyers and corrupt policemen minting money.The whole system is corrupted and insensitive.

So find some one in your own city and ask him/her to mediate.

If you have not done anything' don't worry about legal cases. Indian judiciary itself is a big fraudulent apparatus designed by wily British. Never to give justice but to harasss, endlessly and curb freedom of citizens(Indians) Same shameless system is going on.Remember Indian courts dont give verdict against innocent, so easily. They dont even punish guilty. So why you are excited?

It is not easy to prove allegations by your wife. Merely because you both faught does not mean 498a. Most abused section in criminal law. But then 498A is necessary also as even now lacs of parents ,husband  and nanads torture females. It is naked truth that women are enemies of women.  if you are IAS or BTech and MBA from IIT/IIM he expects a film heroine type woman  with IAS or allied career plus Rs 1 crore dowry. There was a movie Dulha Bikta hei.

It is stark reality of India. The disease is spreading like dengue. So we cant ask for dilution of womens laws.

I know of an army officer  lady( actually I am helping her) who served this coutnry in border areas . Her bhabhi and Jaith conspired and grabbed her husband's flat, got a forged will made .She is on roads as facing retirement.

No one cares, police,courts, lawyers. Even not ready to file complaint under DVAct. Shame on this society and shame on those who shed crocodile tears on army jawans.

So you may have true story but whole picture is still DIRTY picture

So be cool and take all possible logical steps to solve your problem ,take help of others and face it. It is passing phase.

I am now moving out of this thread.

Set your wife free,  if you really love her. If she comes back she was yours. if she does not, she never was.

Focus on your career and your future. If you have child do bestfor the child as father.

By the way does she have some psychological disorder? Did you ever think on that line? Some kind of insecurity? or you have some skeletons in your cupboard that she has come to know. Just think overit

the problem is that her mother father interfer very much in 365 days she live happy in 361 in last theree days she creates scene on on last 365 days she pack up and goes to her mothers house not listen to anybody even not pick phone when husba goes to her house she abuse him, even beat him insult him. 

when husband not in their trap they filed 498A , though husband won sec09 she came gave birth to baby again due to her ego nature and high ambition she left with 25 days old daughter aagain husba do same till last he lossed patience and sit calm but wife still think he should continue to beg in front of her husband did but she filed sec 13 case , husband not ready to give diovrce but still she is adamnet for the sake of daughter husb doing all whaterver she says but try to maintain his self respect also

now what to do -- every mediation even by judge fails, husba is ready to accept all her condiditon she is adament, now husba have fear if she came again she will do more danger to him so he also want that dispute be settle by court with surelty time is passing in court kachelry money is wasted on advocates police mental peace get lost  what to do? 

when matter goes in court than how recocilation is possible , now you change the statement that someone is provoking her  TO USKI AKAL KYA GHAS CHARNE GAYEE ITNI PADI LIKHI HONE KE BAAD USKO APNA GHAR PARIWAR NAHI DIKHTA,

here again you hope husband will  have to calm down kya pati sari jindi yahi karta rahe

(Guest)

One line to your latest observation. This is story of 70-80% divorcing couple. Interference by over caring and interfering parents.

Now you have come to the real issue. You have been wasting our time, your time. So solve it accordingly.Go ahead. Wish you all the best! Go and do chamchagiry of your wife's paa and maa! what do you loose ? except your ego.save your family. Help out your wife. She really needs help atthis juncture. She is victim of her own parents and also her ego too.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     09 October 2015

@Dr Rajendra K Gupta

your lines:

She really needs help atthis juncture. She is victim of her own parents and also her ego too.

this is the real extract now it reflects your experience,

i am not wating my time as i am patient and i have hope for hope there is no waste of time whether it will full filled in future or not but if you think i am wasting your time why are come to my post and my query ? if you are not lawyer then why are you guiding legally when you have no authentic designation? better you go to any social forum this is legal forum, actually you come here for time pass you dont have any acurrate and pointed legal solution, sorry for harsh word-- but old people who dont have people to listen with half baked knowledge they come to such platform and any how try to conince others by their suggestions etc,,,,, you are also egoestic thats why you said abut wating of time you dont have patience to listen to anybody , on just few lines you people come and gave comments and think you are fully experts in law.......

any how in anyway if by single thought people get beifit and that help to save their family you are worthy of thanks becasue such people also required in society who do waste but some time single waste also precious...... keep on not on me but others toooo.......and thanks

she need help but she is not excepting, since last four years i am trying to help her in different was she is hardcore egoestic and have mens even i have limitation how much time i try to convince her age is growing we are losing our time money peace and she is adament , i try  every step saving my self respect but surrendering my ego..... now matter is in  court you read that petition in which you find her false allegation,,,,,, she think she win case and stand on what she write false in petition , only miracle will change otherwise she will again do same in future in past she spread on TV and news papar that i am DESHDROHI, used to sold her to others, make her blue film and 498A is still i am facing after jailed in three days i brought her back then also while living with she send notices and summons of divorce paper at different adreess where we lived previously..... she is residing with me she is pragnent but i used to go for 498A hearing , before the birth of baby till two month befor she sent notices of diovce and residing with me means example baby born in april she sent notices till february end........now also in 498A evidence she is lying  so upto what extent we try to improve her , help her , other people also laugh and say you are mad aobut her she is doing so much stilll you are thinking abute her and want to come back her....you are foollllllllllllllllll but i am thinking like you to help her to save her....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register