Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uday (EMPLOYEE)     29 July 2015

Divorce on the ground of cruelty

Hello All,

In Short, my wife has filed an MC case under section 13 (A) (B) from the place she is residing making false allegations, it’s been running since a year, Status - Evidence from Petitioner. Considering future of kid, filed an objection to dismiss the petition.

However I have filed a GWA case from where im residing (another city). With experts’ advice from forum filed IA application u/s 26 for child visitation. She has filed an objection making false allegations.

Looks like this is not working out, constant abuses & allegations causing mental agony and I’m not able to concentrate on my job. Please help.

Question:

1. Do I have to file a separate Divorce Case under mental cruelity (in my juristriction)?

2. Can I file an application in any section (not sure) in already running MC case 13 (A) (B)?

3. Any other provisions?

PS: I'm not ready to pay any alimony to her (As both of us are equally qualified and working)

However paying maintenance (monthly) and saving some amount monthly in SSY A/C in daughters name.

Please suggest.

Learning

1 Replies

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     29 July 2015

Uday...

If you love your daughter,

If you want to uphold the dignity of your daughter,

If you do not want to depreive of your daughter of her birth right to live with both of her father and mother,

If you want to gift failure to your abusive/cruel wife, 

Then file RCR on your wife.

Tell court that your wife should come and live with you.

Then see the power and suppor you get from elders, friends and the judge. 

Then your wife will come to terms with you.

But use this opportunity to gift your daughter a dignified happy life together with your wife.

Never go for MCD or divorce yourselves first. Let your wife ask for it.

You continue RCR and win it. This way she will not get any alimony.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register