LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jennifer smile (Advisor finance)     17 July 2015

Divorce on process with non responsible spouse

Dear members Am jennifer got married 7yrs ago, from day one my husband did not live with me,he never took me to his house just that we registered & lived at our parents premise, We registered with no knowledge of our parents as he committed that he would take me to his family in a year but been 7 yrs he did not. Besides he lost his job by 1.5 yr of our marriage stating he had fraudulent the companies cash so they had terminated him from his position, then post he did not join job for 2yrs anywhere so on this situation I was so stupid emotional women trying to feed the husband for what ever I earned thou am the bread runner of my family too. He had crouched debt sum of Rs. 5 lakhs which I managed paying his debtors via him little little by cash & final settlement he wanted 1.5 lakhs to close one major debt which I borrowed sum of 1.47 lakh from a Banker & settled helped him the amount for him. Only sum of 90000 is accounted via an bank Transaction to him balance I gave him by cash. As such now Banker disturbs me & my family I had submitted the complaint with commissioner of police but they routed this case towards family Court. So now am raised with an counter petition from the opposite party with conjugal act. But this they have done hence I raised complaint via the commissioner asking them to pay of the Banker. Now been twice I had attended the court but opposite party has never attended who just raised complaint & muted not reverting to court. I have been given next date of councilling next month On this juncture I seek advice how to go further Is there any possibilities to annul this divorce? Pls help me with certain knowledge on this process to. Thank u for your valuable time Jennifer

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     17 July 2015

you can get divorce from him on grounds of cruelty and desertion

(Guest)

File divorce under special marriage act and get exparte divorce.  Dont marry again.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     18 July 2015

Both the above suggestions would be appropriate to get rid of him.

Jennifer smile (Advisor finance)     18 July 2015

Hello sir's Thank u for your kind revert. But wat is this special act Pls give me the sec for me to get it noted to work same. Not willing to live with him anymore But can this marriage life get annulled? Regards Jennifer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register